Group Discussion :: Play your future



As soon as we complete our school education, we have to determine our career for the future. We must decide the kind and nature of work, we should like to do. Further the profession must be suitable to our aptitude and ambition.

An ambition gives a direction to life. Life is meaningless without an ambition. Everyone must have an ambition in life. A good ambition makes a man hard working and sincere. My ambition is to become a teacher. A teacher makes the future of the nation. The future citizens are moulded by the teachers. Teachers are the builders of the nation. They give knowledge to the students. They teach moral values to the students. They develop confidence in them. I like teaching very much. I would like to get a Master's degree in English. Many teachers are not willing to work in villages. I would like to work in a village and service to the people there.
I will be sympathetic to my students. I will impart good knowledge and good values to my students. I will make them worthy citizens of our nation. I pray to god that my ambition will fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment